Does any one know where I can buy a good quality dog collar? I have spend a fortunate on several cheap ones in the last

Asked by Member 1162300 on Mar 31st 2013 in Pet Products

Answers

I bought a union jack hand stitched leather collar from www.wolfieandkatkins.co.uk - not the cheapest but fab quality and durability. I chuck my mucky pup in the shower and hose the collar down at the same time as it's as good as new. Really good quality leather and design. Happy shopping.

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs

here is a link for a page of one of my suppliers. very high quality supplies. www.itspositivelydoggie.com

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs answered on 4/28/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Cairo

Two of my three dogs have Lupine Pets collars/leashes/harnesses.

They are very durable webbing, the designs do not fade, and the manufacturer will replace any of their products for free if they are destroyed, no questions asked and no receipt needed. The big word in that is "if".

My Pointer/Lab mix attends a dog daycare with plenty of collar chewers and it's held up against them playing with her as well as my husky mix going after it. I've also talked to several other owners who have never had an issue with the durability. They do have plastic buckles but again, I've never had a problem with them nor met anyone who has.

They have different types of collars(no slip collars, quick release) and harnesses(no pull, step in, roman) and leashes. You can find them several other places online outside of the lupine website(www.lupinepet.com I personally ordered all of mine from Amazon.

Cairo answered on 6/4/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Mercury

I really love the collars at www.cloescollars.com

They are quaility collars that are custom made - you can get your dogs name and phone number embroidered on it.

Mercury answered on 10/16/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer