cannot find threads

I have posted a response, looked and found that I have had replies, but being a bit dense, cannot find threads or anything is their a idiot guide out there, or is it because Im new and labelled as guest please advise

Asked by Member 1125818 on Aug 18th 2012 in Groups

Answers

I've been on Dogster for a while and I still don't know how to use some of the features. Try using the search box to the top right of this page. It will bring up many choices. Some which don't have anything to do with dogster. You can also go to the orange community box, to the upper right of this page and click on my forum posts. That will show you a list of all the threads you posted on. Hope that helps. :)

It may well be that is has something to do with being a guest. Here in Answers, on the left hand side of the first page there is a tab for My Answers. Otherwise, follow the above advice. If you find one of your replies on the main board there should also be a My Posts tab right there.