Can you bring a small non - service dog into Office Depot?

I have a small, 2 pound, white poodle. We have to go to Office Depot. Would she be allowed in there?

Asked by Member 999742 on Aug 7th 2010 Tagged places, dogs in U.S. Northeast

Answers

This is a question for Office Depot. They have their own rules about whether you can bring a dog into their stores and nobody here is really going to 100% know the answer to this question. It may even vary from store to store.

Just call your local store, I'm sure they will be able to tell you for sure if you can bring your dog in!

Pasha

Why do you want to? Most likely not! Lowes and Home Depot all service dogs only so i highly doubt office depot will allow you to. Dont bring her unless its absolutely necessary! small dogs might get lost or she might run into shelf's, and staplers or something!!

Pasha answered on 8/7/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I brought my own service dog in and they didn't say anything about it.