Fly

Can I give my dog pneumonia?

I have come down with walking pneumonia, and it is contagious to others. I'm afraid that I might give it to my dogs, but I'm not sure. Anyone else know if I can give it to them or not?

Asked by Fly on Sep 11th 2009 Tagged dogs, disease, contagious, walking, pneumonia in Illness & Disease

Best Answer

K-10 Von Canein

Concentrate on your own health for a few days and eliminate being contagious to others! I had pneumonia for 7 straight months, did not work 1 day in 14 months due to west nile then pneumonia. I went bankrupt from our stupid doctors, some which prescribed junk that (after doing research) I found made it worse. Do you wanna kick it?
I went from death bed to alive and walking in 4 days drinking flax oil. This will absorb all phlem in your lungs and send it out your digestive track. Stay on all meds you are on, but buy a few pounds of flax seed ($6 dollars or so) and boil 2 Tablespoons in 1 1/2 cups of water for 7 minutes. Drink this slime after it cools off. You will be amazed at what it will do clearing out your lungs. Do it now before your lungs scar! Do this daily, and you will probably live, without scar tissue build up. The above recipe is for 1 day, taken in 1/3rd's. Place leftovers in a fridge, as they will go rancid. Your dog will be fine! Drink the seeds also. They are good 4 U.

K-10 Von Canein answered on Sep 11th.

Answers

Dogs get pneumonia, but I don't know if it s the same strain. Do a search on zoonotic diseases at wwwavma.org

Jet

I'm not sure if you can give it to your dogs. I don't think so, but try to only have short intervals with your dogs. If you have a friend, neighbor, or kennel that can watch your dogs for a few days, that would be your best bet.

Also, if you suddenly notice some changes in your dog's behavior, I would try the vet.

Paw mail me if you need anything and hope this helps!

Lots of Licks,

Jet

Jet answered on 9/11/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer