Layla

can i give my 5 week old pups baby soy formula till i get to a pet store in the morning cause there mom wont feed them

Asked by Layla on Dec 8th 2008 Tagged food in Puppies

Answers

Moss *Forever in our hearts*

Hello Layla

Your pus are 5 weeks old,are they eating puppy food or just the mother's milk?I would like for you to pawmail me,i have some good tips to give you,i was a breeder for some time and i can help you on how to feed them.

Moss *Forever in our hearts* answered on 12/8/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Davy

At 5 weeks old they should already be weaned off thier mothers milk.

I would also sugest that you stop breeding your dogs until you know everything there is to know about breeding, esspecially the basics to simple things like this.

Davy answered on 12/9/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Zackintosh CJ

I agree with the other answers, but do NOT give the dogs soy! I don't think is poisinous but it is NOT good for dogs and it can make them sick.

Zackintosh CJ answered on 12/14/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer