Sprite

Can dogs "do their business" in full-body coats?

I'm feeling very dumb right now, but I'll ask this anyways - can dogs "do their business" in full-body coats? Sprite pees on just about everything he can. Is there a hole in the coat? Is this something I should know already? :P
Give me a shout if you need a picture of the full-body coat I'm talking about.

Asked by Sprite on Nov 19th 2010 Tagged coats in Apparel

Answers

Dog coats cover the back, chest, but not the lower abdomen.

I have a sweater I use when my puppies are small and out in the cold. They are quite open at the back not covering those parts. Not sure about your coat.

Kazba

I think the coat you are talking about is one that you see at dog shows that goes over not only the back but on the back legs also. My ex wife had an afghan that had one of these coats and yes they have holes so that they can do their business.

Kazba answered on 11/20/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Flora

Hi there

If its the kind of all in ones im thinking of yes they do :) we sell them at our webshop www.bellaswardrobe and they are very very popular for the colder months and the raincoats are a god send, my girls love theirs :) They have little openings at both ''areas'' to allow them to do their business xx

Flora answered on 9/5/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer