Simon

Can anyone help me figure out what's the mix my little guy is made up of??

Ever since I adopted my little bud, I haven't been able to figure out what his exact mix seems to be. I know that he is definitely a Golden Retriever but I can't figure out the second. Some have said corgi, others cocker spinal, and looking at pictures online he looks a little like both. Unfortunately, the shelter I got him from didn't know mainly because his disturbingly abusive former owners didn't care and had no paperwork about him, so it's been somewhat of a mystery and I'd really like to finally know. Any and all help or suggestions would be great and helpful. Profile has his picture. He's turning 7 years old in May so he is fully grown. Thanks a lot.

Asked by Simon on Jan 4th 2013 in Mixed Breeds

Answers

Definetly corgi you can tell by his body

Beau

Hmm. It's a little hard to tell since you can't really see his body in the photo. He could very well have corgi in him since he seems to have relatively short legs, and corgis also come with a long and short coat (which may be where he has the longer hair from).

Regardless of what he is, he sure is cute!!

Beau answered on 1/4/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

He looks like a Golden Retriever/Cocker Spaniel/Corgi mix.