♥Molly♥

can animals sense when human women have their menstral cycle?

this is probably one of the most embarresing questions i have asked! can animals sense when a human women is having their menstral cycle? my cat was acting strange and affectionant to me and only me, the first few days of my menstral cycle. do women give off a scent that the animals like? thank you! boy..was that embarresing!

Asked by ♥Molly♥ on Nov 27th 2009 in General

Answers

You got it. It's all about the sense of smell.

You betcha.

yes, they know.
Yes, it is embarrassing. I learned to get one of those trashcans that you have to step on the foot petal. That came in real handy when you have a dog that digs in the can. Nothing like that kind of embarrassment.

Kayak

Yes

Kayak answered on 11/28/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Yeah, they can. *red face*