Can a dog just hate a person?

We broke up with my gf few months ago and every time the dog is at her place it pees all over the floors. I mean constantly, everywhere. We had moderate peeing problems also when we were together and living in that apartment but when I moved to a new place it just stopped. Also the dog pees inside whenever it visits my ex's relatives but never at mine.

I love the dog but it's nearly impossible for me to take it completely to myself so all help would really be appreciated here. The dog is 1.5 year old Portuguese Podengo. Thank you!

Asked by Member 1128284 on Aug 29th 2012 Tagged pee, inside, clean in Dogs and a Clean Home

Answers

your dog more than likely loves you and likes your ex but not enough to go pee outside

Has the dog been vet checked? Any UTIs? If you had moderate peeing problems, then the dog either has a physical issue, or you did not housebreak him/her. Perhaps your ex can read the dog's signals as well as you.
Male or female? Intact or speutered?
The dog might be marking.
I certainly don't think the dog hates her.

I think they can. My Brother-in-law has a Shepherd. Before his divorce, he peed on the bed. After the divorce, he stopped. I agree with the other posters to get him vet checked, to rule out any associated health issues.

I am sorry that you two of you broke up (maybe) keep your dog on a leash at all times when you are at someone elses house she or he is nervous and will go pee such as some people do when they are. The dog can smell other dogs/cats/pets from years ago and maybe marking its spot.
Over all he/she may have a UTI or other isssue causing this issue he/she may need an extra check up by your vet