Bump on paw pad?

Hi! I have a 4-year-old Cockapoo, and we've noticed she's started limping and not using her back right leg. We checked her out and noticed a large red bump/growth on one of her little pads, and she's constantly licking at it. She doesn't react when we touch it, but she won't use that leg anymore. I've Googled the problem and I get everything from thorns to cancer. Any ideas? Obviously the vet will be in our very near future, but I'd like to get an idea of what this lump may be.

Asked by Member 1116739 on Jun 20th 2012 Tagged bump, limp, limping, lick, licking, lump in Health & Wellness

Answers

I would take her to the vet.

I agree take her to the vet A.S.A.P.