B1tch

Breed n pregnancy

I got my dog about 2months ago n she is pregnant now n due ne time but my main qquestion was what kind breed is she n also how long r female pregnant?

Asked by B1tch on Feb 17th 2009 in Jack Russell Terrier

Answers

Bear and Bambi - Mommys Angels

Females are generally pregnant 63 days ( give or take a few) ....you should do some research..there is too much to tell you in this answer section. Google things like " canine labor", .... good luck!!

Bear and Bambi - Mommys Angels answered on 2/17/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

She looks like a Jack Russell and/or Fox Terrier.

Do a lot of research so that you will know how to care for her and the the puppies.
Here's one article for you:
www.chelsea

If she was bred purposely, may I suggest researching the subject very thoroughly before just jumping into breeding without knowing even the basics next time?
cookiemiller.tripod.com

An accidental litter is understandable.

Baxter

yep 63 days and if she has any problems with birthing take her to the vet, as you don't know if a bigger breed dog mated with her. good luck

Baxter answered on 2/18/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Brutus

You can get a Canine DNA test done on her to find out what exactly she's mixed with. I've never done it, but i do believe it's quite pricey.

Brutus answered on 2/18/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Did you breed her, or was she going to have puppies when you got her.
Also, if she was going to have puppies when you got her, and you didn't get an x-ray, it could be a false pregnancy. If she dose have puppies make sure they go to great homes. ;]

Wilbur

I don't believe in "an accidental litter is understandable". Only negligent and/or careless pet parents. The bitch should be confined when in heat and/or spayed. Anyone that wants to breed should do their research first. The main criteria should be that the dog have championships and be health certified (BAER, CERF, etc)

Wilbur answered on 4/10/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer