best food for a boxer?

Hi,
I am getting a Boxer bitch and trying to find the best food to give it?
I used to feed my old boxer James wellbeloved but she used to get itchy, dry skin. What do people suggest?
I want to stick with a complete dry food and will add meat/tinned as needed for taste. :-)
I live in the UK
Thanks

Asked by Member 1132934 on Sep 27th 2012 Tagged boxer, food in Food & Nutrition

Answers

I suggest you should go for (Biologically Appropriate Raw Food) diet for boxer as they need something special in their food. You could think of pedigree with mixture of round beef, Chicken livers ,Plain pumpkin ,Yogurt etc.These are good dog food for boxers.

Fromm is a great food to feed, learn more about Fromm at frommfamily.com

Most of Fromm foods are grain free which is a plus for any dog. Dogs don't need grains in their diet.

Fromm is one of the best dog foods that you can feed to your dog. There's many different formulas to choose from which makes it easy to choose the perfect one for your dog.