Diesel

Are there any grooming tools like the Furminator that are less expensive?

Asked by Diesel on Apr 26th 2010 Tagged furminator, desheddingtools in Grooming

Answers

YES!

I have purchased 2 different tools at much lower prices in different stores. Look online and find the best price deal.

I am sure there is.
Are you looking for a longer haired dog or the dog in the pic?
I used the Sham Wow and my dog who have smooth coats and it really works nice after a bath.
You can also install a hot and cold tap to the outside of your house a plumber can do that.
I like mine when the dogs get dirty it is nice for them to get a warm bath rather then a cold one. It helps loosen the dirt better too.
I use pet promise shampoo for puppy. It is all natural.
I can only find it in chicago at whole foods or on line at www.petpromiseinc.com

I love the Furminator! Oh, I don't know of any other good brushes like the Furminator. I know of some okay brushes, such as the - Grreat Choice, Pet Zoom, and Top Paw. I've used these brands of brushes on Howard before. They work great on Howard, but not as good as the Furminator.

I hope you find a great brush for your dog!

I got one called a Safari and it is exactly like the Furminator but less than half the price!! Love it!

Shooter VanVedderstein III

I got the Furminator on Ebay for $12 - and it was the authentic one, not a knock off. u should give it a try

Shooter VanVedderstein III answered on 4/26/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I bought a fur buster, about half the price and does the same thing. It was the best money i ever spent.