Oakley

Anybody else really dissapionted in ORKA dog toys?

I bought Oakley an Orka tube(He is 3 months old) and within 15 minutes he had already chewed of a huge chunk of the plastic part off and ripped a hole in the rope and extracted the stuffing.Now I know that no toy is indestructable but the package said for your power chewer, they have to be kidding right? I wish I could get my money back. So I just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem with them?

Asked by Oakley on Feb 4th 2010 in Toys

Answers

They are not that good. I think the best is the black kong. That's all I buy for the last 15yrs.
They are not indestructable either.

I had to look this toy up on the internet and I was quite amused by their detailed information about their product...
They state..."Durable material designed to stand up to even the toughest chewers" but they also state..."May not be appropriate for aggressive chewers." What the heck, eh???
Stick with the black Kongs...awesome product. Here is some great things you can do with it.
dogs.thefuntimesguide.com