Duncan

Any idea what mix Duncan is? (I dont know how to attach a picture here, but you can look at his profile and let me know)

Asked by Duncan on Apr 28th 2012 in Breeds

Answers

Rocket

He looks to me like chihuahua for the face and ears, pug for the tail and legs, and dachshund for the back and feet. But I could be completely wrong. That's one of the best things about mutts, it's a never ending guessing game:). Hope this helped, best regards:D

Rocket answered on 4/28/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Carter

I really dont see any pug in this dog what so ever.Pugs have a curly tail, this dog doesnt.I think he is crossed with chihuahua and corgi.

Carter answered on 4/28/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Otto 2011-2013 sleep well ange

I'm seeing no Dachshund or Corgi... he would be a lot shorter-legged if he had either of those more than likely. I do see Chihuahua... but I am really unsure of what the other breed would be to make him have a black snout, thick tail, and weigh 11-25lbs... I'm really unsure....

Otto 2011-2013 sleep well ange answered on 4/29/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer