Cairo

Any Composure success stories?

I have tried Composure to help with my Pointer mix's anxiety, but did not see any noticeable change in her behavior(after two months of use).

I currently have a Pheremone collar for her and I'm noticing slight differences, but nothing significant really. Are there any products similar to Composure that anyone has had success with? Or have you had success with Composure(the four owners I've talked to all had no changes as well)?

Asked by Cairo on Jun 11th 2013 Tagged composure, anxietychews, anxiety, success in Other Behavior & Training

Answers

Pineapple Smushface

I am not familiar with that brand, but there are others... it really depends on your dog. I have a couple of friends that swear by thundershirts, and they just came out with leashes and calming spray. I like calming spray for the car or carrier prior to a vet visit. There are also calming treats for anxiety that you can give prior to a storm or an outing. Different brands of pheromone diffusers might have better success for your dog... you'll figure out what works best in time, besides age : )))) ^_^

Pineapple Smushface answered on 2/14/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer