Any all natural dog shampoos?

I've recently decided that my family and I are using way to many chemicals in our lives. From everything from food to shampoo, it's hard NOT to use them. I've been cutting down on them by using all natural shampoos and soaps, but that got me thinking, are there any for my dog? I don't feel comfortable bathing her in "Cocamidopropyl Betaine" and Blue dye. Is there any ALL natural shampoo's or soaps I can use for Rosie? Maybe any homemade shampoo?
Help would be much appreciated. Thanks! ~Rosie and mom

Asked by Member 762235 on Sep 2nd 2010 Tagged bath, natural, shampoo in Bathing

Answers

Moose

I love the brands "Earthbath" and "Tropiclean". They both have a wide variety of all natural shampoos, conditioners, and body sprays. Earthbath is available at both Petco and Petsmart, while Tropiclean is only available at Petco.

www.earthbath.com
www.tropiclean.net

Moose answered on 9/2/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

I try to stay away the chemicals too for the humans and pets.

I have found this
mthoodorganics.org
Click on Shampoo to get to the dog shampoo.
She ships fast and the products smell great.

The Lovely Miss Silvia(AKC)

I think that this product,called Doggie Sudz, Works realy well! Here is a link for you.
www.greatvitaminprices.com
Here is what the back says:
Austin Rose Inc. Pet Shampoo And Conditioner
Made only with purified water,plant extracts and natural cleansers that gently shampoos and fluffs your pet's coat and conditions to a soft,shiny lather. Our shampoo is tearless and mild enough for every day use. We manufacture our luscious shampoo with Neem Oil to soothe insect bites and as a naural ointment for most skin irritations.Aloe Vera,Chamomile and Yucca Ectracts have also been added to help relieve all your pet's sensitive skin conditions including flea bites,dandruff, and itchy skin.That is what the back says.And This also comes in two scents. Lavender and mango.P.S if you give me your address I can send you a sample bottle Via Dogchannel.com.

The Lovely Miss Silvia(AKC) answered on 9/3/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I love these brands -

www.nuhemp.com

www.petaromatics.com

naturalchemistry.com

These are all natural shampoos, I use them and they work great.

I finally found one that doesn't make Snickers roll right afterwards. Which makes a bath rather pointless, huh.

It's a bar rather than liquid, I find it easier to use the liquid shampoo.

Here's a link, you may have to mail order:
www.natural

Petri

I absolutely love PETfection Puppy Suds. It is 100% Organic and Non Toxic and does not contain any chemicals, additives, colors, etc. at all. It is a very gentle shampoo that cleans extremely well. Because Rosie has thicker fur you will really like how easily it rinses out. I hate shampoo that makes you rinse and rinse and rinse. You can check it out at www.myPETfection.com. You have to be careful because a lot of products called "Natural" still contain chemicals in them. That's why I love PETfection stuff because they don't try to fake someone out and sell something with part natural and part chemical. Zero chemicals in their stuff! Good luck, hope this helps.

Petri answered on 9/6/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer