Am I choosing the right breed?

Im planning to buy a puppy and Ive been looking around in the last few weeks to decide which breed I want. I really like the Boston Terriers, but I still have a few questions to ask to make sure that my new puppy and me gonna be happy together.:-)
I share an apartment with my cousin and we both work full time, different shifts though so most of the time someone is home. I dont have kids and not planning to have in the next few years, but I would like to have latter on.
So Im looking for a puppy that is happy in an apartment, doesnt bark too much (or can be trained not too), can be on its on sometimes, and likes kids. Giving a daily exercise/walk wouldnt be an issue, I like walking myself. Ive been reading on BTs on different websites and got a bit confused with the different feedbacks (barks-doesnt bark, like kids doesnt). I was also thinking of the french bulldogs, and frenchtons(french bulldog X boston terrier). Any suggestions? Thank you

Asked by Member 1170794 on May 18th 2013 in Breeds

Answers

Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are another breed to look into.