Walden

Am I a border collie, please help my new family figure it out. THANK YOU!!!

Asked by Walden on Aug 20th 2008 in Border Collie

Answers

You're very good looking!
As I can see from your pictures you'll be a medium sized dog.
I believe that there's some Labrador and some Border Collie.
Maybe there's some Jack Russell Terrier too.
The sure,is that he looks very handsome

Zack

I think you look like a border collie and a little like a jack russell terrier, (and maybe something else too). When you are a little older it might be easier to tell.

Zack answered on 8/20/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Your puppy is way too young to guess what breeds he may be. Pups can look one thing and look completely different once they're fully grown.

Allo walden ,you are a very lovely puppy.My name is Teddy and i am a purbreed.When i was your age i looked juste like you.You know there is a lot of different size and shape in our breed,and a lot of different hair ,some are very long and other have very short hair.So my advise is wait until you are bigger and older maybe it will be easy to tell and if not so what!For your familly you will be the best looking dog ,that is what is the most important.bye for now see you around pall!

Maybe he's a little too small to make a guess, but as he ages you will be able to seen what he is. Whatever he is, he is adorable.