Tipsy

All vaccinations for miniature dachshunds from birth to adult

I need to know all vaccinations for miniature dachshund pups. I need ALL names of shots, what they are for, and how old the pup should be to give it to them. My dog just had pups and I needed to know this so I can give a copy of this to the puppies new owner and if I need to give them any vaccine before seeing them on their new journey

Asked by Tipsy on Feb 4th 2013 Tagged puppies, vaccinations in Health & Wellness

Answers

STOP! You have posted this already & just because you do not like the answers, you want to clog up the system?
VET!

How many questions about this do you intend to ask? The dogs need to see a vet. You should not have bred a litter without knowing the answers to ALL of these questions BEFOREHAND, and with no money set aside to have these animals vetted. Totally absurd and irresponsible.

WHEN your pups go to the vet to get their LEGALLY REQUIRED VACCINATIONS AND HEALTH CERTIFICATES, they will receive a folder for each puppy stating what shot was given and what others are due.
That is assuming they don't all die of infection gotten thru the mothers milk since she hasn't seen a vet yet and most likely has retained afterbirths or worse.
It is a little late for your responsible breeding talk since you have seriously failed ALL pre-breeding and whelping health checks and exams.
What is your answer going to be to your puppy buyers when their puppy becomes blind or crippled due to hereditary problems which you did not test either the father or mother for prior to the breeding. You ARE legally responsible for the lives of these puppies... google puppy lemon laws!!!
Vaccinations are the least of your worries... I would suggest you borrow some money and get the basics taken care of before the pups all die of preventable issues which YOU should have researched and known ab

My Precious Angel   Aregon

Are you making money off these pups?

My Precious Angel Aregon answered on 2/8/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer