Drogo

After shot sleepy

Hello, yesterday I took my Aussie to take his 4th shot and the veterinarian also checked him up. About 3 hours after the shot he vomited so I took a picture of the vomit and showed it to the veterinarian, she told me it looked like he drank too much water. Today he is not as active as usual but he hasn't vomited again and is eating normally. Is it normal for a puppy to be a little inactive after the shot?? The problem is the veterinarian is not open today...

Asked by Drogo on Apr 11th 2012 in Vaccinations

Answers

Sometimes they are a little under the weather after shots. I don't think the vomiting is normal. I would take him back tomorrow if he's not better. If your vet doesn't take it seriously, then go to a different vet. Good Luck!