The Dog Diet Answer Book
The Complete Nutrition Guide to Help Your Dog Live a Happier, Healthier, and Long Life
Is your dog fighting to feel better? His skin problems, arthritis, ear infections, bowel issues, obesity, seizures, and bladder issues can often be treated by changing the type of ingredients, calories, or moisture in your dog’s diet.
The Dog Diet Answer Book is a must-have for dog owners to better understand their dog’s dietary needs and what ingredients to feed them. This easy-to-use guide helps you:
- Diagnose common health problems
- Decipher ingredient labels
- Feed your dog beneficial nutrients
- Identify common allergens
- Understand the difference between types of dog foods and diets
- Make home-cooked meals and treats for your dog
- Decide whether to feed your dog store-bought food or homemade food
- BONUS: includes over 30 easy-to-prepare recipes!
The Dog Diet Answer Book includes must-read tips and recipes designed to help your dog live a happier, healthier, and longer life.