First time in a loooong time!

Captain Jack

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 10:21am PST 
Oh man, what a crazy few months!
Just an update, I had to take CJ off the RAW diet because of his poop blockage issue, now I'm trying to incorporate at least a small portion of RAW in his food. Mostly muscle meat and organ meat a couple times a week.

I was accepted in to Barry University MS program in Biomedical Science for January 2008. So I'll be hitting the books again soon.

Hope you all are doing well!

wave
Meridian

Proud to be a- kitchen wolf!!!

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 3:56pm PST 
Congrats on the school thing! I think we've all gotten a little nerded out or just too busy. Your thread was listed as "hot" with just the original post!

Study hard and poke your head in every once in a while to say hello.

wave
Risa- W-FDM/MF RE- RL1 CA CGC

Awesome Dog

Barked: Thu Oct 18, '07 2:48pm PST 
Congratulations!

Gio

CD RE (CKC)- RXMCL (CARO) FM- CGN SJATD

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '07 9:16am PST 
YAY Congrats on the schooling!

Life has just been so busy ... on and off of Dogster ... that I find I rarely peek in here anymore. red face Looks like I'm not the only one, though. BOL

But I am working on an assignment for a genetics class that may yeild some interesting results. It should be done in a week or so so then I will come in here and share it with you guys! It's a phylogeny assignment and I am trying to map and draw a phylogeny tree using mitochondrial DNA from various dog breeds as compared to various wolf species from around the world! Could be interesting! Or horribly boring and repetitive BOL
Captain Jack

Barked: Wed May 21, '08 5:09pm PST 
HA! Again, it's been a while. School is kicking my butt, and studying for the MCAT isn't helping either.
I just wanted to pop in and see how everyone was doing!

I also wanted to share this video with my fellow nerds and tell me what your thoughts are. Its safe to say it got me thinking..

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=79171 53

big grin
i hope everyone is doing well!! from the looks of it you are!! Still a good looking bunch big grin