Have you ever______

(Page 6 of 34: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Jax... - Honoring- Uncle Shawn

wolf in- chihuahua's- clothing

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 12:34pm PST 
red face all the time red face

Have you ever licked right in you momma's mouth big laugh big laugh
Dusty the- Puppycat- *DLM*

I am Puppycat- the Dogster- Stud!

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 1:06pm PST 
No but I lick my Mommy on the mouth. laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Have you ever pushed your brother or sister out of their food because they have something yummy that you want?

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 1:13pm PST 
all the time but her don't move -- but her does share wiff me

have you ever let your fursib share your food wiff you?

Baby Bull Dozer

slobber and- slime. Its o.k.

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 2:58pm PST 
My fur sib dont touch my food or I tell them about it.

Have you ever gotten lost?

Edited by author Mon Jan 26, '09 2:59pm PST

Kodiak * CGC

**Kachow**

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 2:59pm PST 
Dozer stole my post.

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 4:00pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Talley

FOOD CAMPAIGN:- YOU CAN HELP

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 5:24pm PST 
Ahh move on man, suck it up. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Nope never been lost. I know where all da good stuff is an dat attached to Mom. I never stray away from Mom. No way. blue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog

Have you ever boinked ya Mom in da nose wiff ya head an made her nose bleed, an her say a cuss word. red facered faceeekeekeek
Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 5:53pm PST 
No but ya reminded me of a funny story...
A long time ago Mom & Dad had her Mom's dog stayin at their place while her Mom went on a trip... Pepper was a 80 pound pitbull. Dad was playin tug with her with one of them hard rubber ring toys, and Dad hoisted her up in the air (he called it curlin) and while he was holdin her up there, she let go... so he whopped hisself in the face like Mohammed Ali just landed a punch! Dang near knocked hisself out! big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
I think it was the only time in her life she ever let go playin tug!!! And I got a hunch there was a few cuss words flyin around..!

Have ya ever climbed a tree?

Edited by author Mon Jan 26, '09 5:55pm PST

Bridget CGC

I`m A Working- Dog!!!

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 6:24pm PST 
Yup Ringo I ken der wuz a few blue words flyin about.

Nope buts Mom had a houndy mix Sadie would run halfway up a tree after a squirrley. way to goway to goway to goway to go

Have ya ever jumped fallen trees one... after... another....after... another...... in da forest, da most pawsome of fun. cheercheercheercheercheer
Bella

Bella Bunny is- coming to town.

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '09 6:30pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud When I was a 6 month old pup our dad threw a toy for me to fetch in mom's direction. She didn't see and bent down to pick it up.

WHAMO! My big baby bully head smacked into her nose and I broke it shock and it was her barkday....oops!

(For those that don't know, mom's dad lives with us and I call him dad so he's our dad wink )

Nope never climbed a tree but like to lay under them.

Have you ever stolen food and was caught in the act?
  (Page 6 of 34: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]