Nicknames: Drooly, Gobby, King of Gob, King of the Pool
Birthday: August 4th 2001
Likes: Gobbing on everyone. Especially the cats.
Pet-Peeves: When the cats run away.
Favorite Toy: The pool.
Best Tricks: He's a leaper. He is a huge boy, but he can jump!!
Arrival Story: I got Dually as a wedding present. My boy Chevy died just shortly before the wedding, and I got this guy just afterwards.
Bio: Dually is the friendliest guy around. He loves everyone. Unfortunately for the cats, he loves them too. He usually holds them down and covers them in slobber. He loves to play with all the dogs that come to visit the farm.
He tried playing with a porcupine, but that didn't work out so well for him.
We went to the vet last week because I was acting especially lazy, and she found 3 spots under my coat where I had a skin infection. So Mom bought some special cream to put on them, and when I layed down, she saw lots more.
So for ease of cleaning, and cream application, she shaved me bald!!!
I'm actually liking it a bit.
Don't tell her though. I'm getting lots of treats by looking pathetic.
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to bark them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary, or, send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
1. I was born in Quebec and flown to Mom in Saskatchewan for her wedding present. It took 4 days for it to be cool enough for me to fly.
2. I live with 9 cats. My favorite is Riggs. I think he secretly likes me too.
3. Safari scares me at times. (Don't tell her that... I wouldn't be able to take her bragging)
4. I hate raw meat. My housemates are raw-fed, but I won't touch the stuff. Sometimes I will eat something that has been lightly cooked, but usually it grosses me out.
5. I secretly love my vet.
6. We have a kennel attached to our house, and I get lots of friends that come to play. Most are a little taken aback when they see me come running to play, but they all eventually cave in to Dually-time.
7. I love the pool. I love snow. I love the sprinkler. I love water in any of it's forms.
I have tagged Saskatchewan, Indi-Bear, Isaac, Truman, Mika & Tsuki, Zanta, and Figaro.