Southampton, Pennsylvania - Dog-Friendly Listings

Pennsylvania: Southampton:

Southampton - as dog-friendly as they come! This city guide will show you all the best (and worst) places for your pets. Don't forget to add your reviews for the businesses in this ultimate resource.

Some Top-Rated Businesses


Veterinarians & Specialists
534 2nd Street Pike
Southampton, PA 18966
Family Pet Clinic


Dog Parks & Dog Runs, Training & Obedience
90 Crescent Road
Southampton, PA 18966
I find that most people’s dogs are about 90% behaved, but the other 10% is either embarrassing, annoying, destructive or even dangerous. Pet behavioral problems can cause tension among different members of the family, not to mention the dog, the neighbors, etc. I can show your dog in just a few minutes that you know HOW to be a leader. Over time will you demonstrate to them that you actually ARE the leader. When positive reinforcement is consistent, a dog will feel safe and secure and his behavior pattern will change for the better. I work with you to make your canine the perfect companion that you and your family can enjoy. · I come to your home, where your dog is in his element and at his "finest." · I schedule sessions during convenient hours for you and your family. Please call or email me to discuss your pet’s behavioral issues. Your questions are welcome as we develop a course of action that is highly customizable. It is rewarding when you have your pet clearly looking to you with understanding of what is expected and earning their praise. My experience and love of animals goes beyond dogs as I have had the pleasure to own cats, fish, birds, reptiles, rabbits, rodents, a lamb, a goat, and a pot-bellied pig as well!

 Category List:

Healthcare
  » Southampton Veterinarians & Specialists

Recreation
  » Southampton Dog Parks & Dog Runs


 

Add a Listing

If you still can't find the listing you're looking for, feel free to add it now!