This is how it works gang....
First and foremost.... we NEED you to be 100% committed to following through with your part of the project.... the "hand off" is one of the MOST IMPORTANT PARTS of this activity - so we need you to keep the ball rolling!
In the forum post above, we have begun sign up's.... just post your name in agreement to our project rules and you'll be in line to get your paws on Emma's book to add your own bit of creativity!!
Don't forget to add your personal paw signature on your page!!
Now.................. the rules.....
1) Signing up in the forum thread secures your place in the "ring of paws" and you will be obligated to participate with adding to, and moving Emma's book on to the next participant.
a) In the event you find at a later date that you are unable to fulfill your obligation, you must contact admin immediately so another fur may take your place in the ring list.
b) Participation in this project means a small amount of financial responsibility in shipping Emma's book on to the next fur in line. We do require delivery confirmation with each transfer and the book is quite heavy - so please allow for these expenses when considering your sign up.
2) You will be allowed one page per family fur in Emma's pawprint book. (i.e. if you have three dogs, you get three pages: each has his/her own page).
a) You must use the next available page suitable to your fur. (i.e. if you have a female furface, please use the next available page in the book that is suitable for a female.... if you have a male: ditto - - - please no skipping pages simply to find the one you like best.
b) Cats & Dogs alike are welcome to join in and participate!! (we've added both cat & dog specific pages in Emma's book as well as lots of "neutral" designs!
c) You are free to use whatever methods you like in order to embellish your fur's page in Emma's book. Go crazy!! Stickers, stencils, scrapbooking embellishments... anything that lets your fur express him / herself!!
3) In order to keep Emma's book traveling in a timely fashion - we ask that you take no more than three days to "work your magic" with your pet pages. Please get the book finished up with your addition, and on it's way to the next participant as smoothly as possible.
4) Each participant is responsible for contacting the next person in line to receive Emma's book and making shipping arrangements.
5) Each person will leave a Dogster / Catster star for the person they are shipping to, with a note that the PawPrint book is on it's way to them!