GO!

Wet Nose dog treats

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '12 9:56am PST 
Hi all...mom was in petsmart and found a new treat/biscuit. It's a company called Wet nose and they use all organic ingredients. I'm wondering how else has tried em? We bought the sweet potato flavor today. Here's the ingredients and info:

Ingredients:
Organic Rye Flour
Organic Sweet Potatoes
Organic Canola Oil
Organic Turmeric
Organic Cumin
Organic Cinnamon
Organic Cane Molasses

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein 6% min.
Crude Fat 7% min.
Crude Fiber .80% max.
Moisture 9% max.

Calories Per Treat:30

Would love to know what y'all think and if you think it's a good product. They also have other flavors. they have a web site but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post it? It just looked really interesting and to be honest, I was glad to see Petsmart continue to put out good quality, food.
[notify]
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '12 12:41pm PST 
Yep, I like them. I've used a few types of Wet Noses treats and Farley liked them all (he loves all food/treats). We currently have a box of "Wet Noses Doggy Delirious" bone-shaped ones in carrot cranberry flavor. The bones are huge so I break one into several small pieces to use as treats.

The ingredients are: organic rye flour, organic carrot puree, organic dried cranberries, whole eggs, non-GMO canola oil, and molasses.

Good quality, good ingredients and made in the USA and five bucks for a 1 lb box smile

Edited by author Sat Sep 15, '12 12:43pm PST

[notify]
Zephyr

Is it winter- yet?

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '12 2:11pm PST 
I agree, great treats! A good company run by good people. They have a new flavor coming out soon - Peas and Carrots. It will be grain-free, as the other ones aren't.
[notify]

Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '12 5:08pm PST 
I just picked up another 1-lb box of the cheesy bones smile
[notify]
Toby

Got food?

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '12 7:17pm PST 
we love 'em!! our vet sells those!! we like the peanut butter ones and have a box in our cabinet now!!
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '12 6:40am PST 
Oh yea! I forgot...they are made in the USA. We will try the other flavors too. The sweet potato was the lowest in fat so that's why mom got those wink
[notify]
Mitchell- Rapp "Black- Ops"

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '12 9:50pm PST 
hey there, we love Wet Noses. They are made right here in Monroe, WA, small farming town, they source from local and state farms, small family owned business. We call ahead or email them and pick up a 5 gallon bucket of their variety which is actually about 15 lbs of biscuits for $64 then next day. They get them ready for us to come by and pick up. Great people and very trustworthy, very important as everyone knows from all the crap that is out there now from China.
Not sure if they mail the buckets but it is certainly the way to go via buying a 9 oz package. The biscuits in the bucket are all wrapped in bags of the different types, we combine them and put them in the freezer.
We pick up for our friends now, we all call in and one of us makes the 30 minute jaunt to Monroe to pick them up, works out well.
You can trust Wet Noses!
Oh, my dogs love their doggy peanut brittle, very hard and takes them a long time to chew which I love.dancing
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Thu Sep 20, '12 5:17am PST 
oh wow! Thanks for sharing that! That's pretty awesome. That was the first thing we looked for to make sure they were made right here in the good ol USA cheer
[notify]
Stella Agnes- CGC/TDI

CGC, Therapy- Dog. My velcro- girl!

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '12 7:01am PST 
We love them here, too! I use them alot because Stella has to have a treat before bedtime for her digestion issues and I like the size and ingredients of them.
[notify]