GO!

Dog Lovers Selling Pet Food Directly to Dog Lovers!

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Fa la la la- Luce!

Swallowed a- Whistle

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 9:45am PST 
**OP edited in response to feedback in this thread**

Hello Dogsters!

I've gotten A LOT of valuable advice and information about feeding my pets from this Forum over the years. Thank you!

I've just learned about a new company, PetSana, that is making a new dog food; all human-grade ingredients with 100% ingredient transparency on the label.

They're going to skip fighting for space on the shelf and have dog lovers sell directly to dog lovers all over the country.

The company is looking for "Launch Advisors," dog lovers interested in food and nutrition, to use the product and provide feedback about the product during the early stages of the company’s development.

I thought it might be something you would be interested in exploring. I am not promoting the sale of this product, nor am I endorsing the product.

Just an FYI

puppy

Edited by author Mon Jun 25, '12 11:35am PST

y

dog-sitter in- charge.

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 10:33am PST 
Can you clarify for me the difference between this post and what is stated in the Community Guidelines:

"In the public Forums, members are allowed to post about their product or service as it relates to the life of their dog in context of an existing Forum discussion, as long as they're not "pitching" the business or product."

http://www.dogster.com/about/community_guidelines.php

Sounds like pitching to me. I'd flag this post but apparently posts from your account doesn't allow flagging for some reason, so instead I've sent it via the contact function.

I suppose you receive those too and will make an impartial review of the post? way to go

Edited by author Fri Jun 22, '12 10:40am PST

[notify]
Sparky

Life is a- B-A-L-L, throw- it!!

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 11:14am PST 
Reads like a job opportunity to me. Not a product pitch.
[notify]

y

dog-sitter in- charge.

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 11:26am PST 
It doesn't have to be a product pitch. It says right in ToS, "'pitching' the business" is not allowed.

It's a business for sure. It's a post soliciting people to help pitch a business or product. dog

Edited by author Fri Jun 22, '12 11:30am PST

[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 11:28am PST 
That actually sounds interesting to me, but there is not very much information on it yet.

Is there not a difference between promoting a job opportunity and trying to sell you something?

Edited by author Fri Jun 22, '12 11:30am PST

[notify]
y

dog-sitter in- charge.

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 11:34am PST 
Besides not pitching products/businesses, Dogster ToS also says, "The dogster.com service is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Businesses, organizations or other legal entities may not use the dogster.com service for any purpose. "

There is Monster.com for job opportunities. smile

Edited by author Fri Jun 22, '12 11:37am PST

[notify]
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 11:41am PST 
Wait - if this is Dogster 'sanctioned', wouldn't it be of more use in the newsletter or elsewhere on the site? I thought forums posts were off limits to advertisers... thinking
[notify]
Lola

Poodle, not- doodle!

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 11:49am PST 
Meh, the first half of the post reads like an ad for the dog food anyway. Isn't it fun how mods are above the rules?
[notify]
Patch

Forever Loved !

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 12:00pm PST 
Thank you Lucy for sharing this with the Dogster community !
Looks like an amazing way for some lucky dog lovers to make extra income.
[notify]
y

dog-sitter in- charge.

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 12:05pm PST 
And that, my friends, is the direct meaning of "commercial". party
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6