GO!

Four Candles

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Nami

I'm just a- little cutie.

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 10:53am PST 
Well, it's that time of year again. Dad turned on his computer and there were messages from Dogster and Petplan wishing me a happy Birthday. party Dad's been talking about it since T-day and then forgot.shrug He better get his act together.big laugh
[notify]
Saki

I'm a licker,- not a biter!

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 3:43pm PST 
So my mommy was at work and saw on our AMAZING Shiba calender that its your Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Nami!! Make sure to give your dad the guilt treatment and milk it for LOTS of CHEESE!!!!

Have a great daysnoopy

Your friend

Sakiflowers
[notify]
Tidus

Love is ice- cubes and pine- cones.

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 3:53am PST 
Happy Birthday! party
[notify]

Kaida

Official Shiba- Squirrel Tracker

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 8:10am PST 
Happy Birthday Nami!!!!
[notify]
Jasmine

Mom's Valentine

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 12:29pm PST 
Happy Birthday, NamNam !! Don't let the HaunDog take off with any of your goodies!!! partywishesparty
[notify]
Tokyo

Cheese!

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 7:49pm PST 
Happy Birthday Nami! I hope your day turned out to be extra perfect and was filled with lots of tasty noms! -woof!
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 8:27pm PST 
Happy birthday Nami
[notify]
Carini

Mommy\\\'s- little monster

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 8:33pm PST 
Happy Birthday Nami! Hope you got lots of noms!
[notify]