GO!

On the road with Toto and Smokey

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 4:11am PST 
I decided this would be the best place to keep this since it IS a dogster railroad story! So, the car is warming up and loaded... we are off shortly!! Good weather here, but COLD. We are headed into some lake effect snows near Buffalo, but..that is a daily occurance!!!
I will be driving first so will post later.
[notify]
Rufio

I don't walk, I- prance!

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 6:30am PST 
cheer I wish you a fun and safe road trip!!!
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 6:43am PST 
I hope you have a safe trip! Give Smokey a chin scritch for me.

I truly admire you, Toto. And not just because you're a gorgeous Spoo!cloud 9 Thank you for all that you do for rescue/foster efforts.

hughughug
[notify]

Buddy- Doughnut- *CGC*ESA*

I\'m Jelly- Filled! *Gone- But Not Forgote

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 6:46am PST 
Can't wait till ya get here Toto!happy dance
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 8:26am PST 
Almost to Buffalo. Kind of scaring getting gas so far... it took 13.13 gallons!!! Good thing I am not superstitious. And, the first rest stop was closed due to a bomb threat. They said we could wait.... yeah, right!!! We made it to the next one.
[notify]
Chloe

OG- Original- Goberian

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 9:03am PST 
cheerblue dog Wishing you all a safe trip!!!! I can't wait for the first update after you get Smokey!!! Just think, right now Smokey is chillin in his kennel at the shelter and has no idea what is in store for him!! Ahhhhh.... big grinsnoopy
[notify]
Gunner

All legs and no- tail

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 9:45am PST 
Safe driving, Toto, and I can't wait for more updates! snoopy I'll be sending extra positive thoughts your way as you pass through Indiana.
[notify]
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 9:51am PST 
Thanks so much for posting your road trip... You're such an angel for doing this - I wish you a safe and uneventful trip way to go
[notify]
Lilith

I'm a trilingual- dog!

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 10:03am PST 
blue dog Safe driving!
[notify]
Sam

I can get out of- anything...

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 10:29am PST 
Aww good luck you guys!!! Toto you are amazing! Let us know how it goes!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20