GO!

Shampoo For Poms?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lilly

Barked: Tue Dec 7, '10 8:52am PST 
Which shampoo do you use for your pom? There are so many to choose from at the pet store I'm not sure what works best to keep their fur nice and fluffy. What to you use??
[notify]
Satori

Will Pose For- Food!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Dec 7, '10 9:58pm PST 
My mom uses Richard's Organics Antibacterial Pet Shampoo, and the oatmeal conditioner from the same line, and she has started finishing me off with a nice apple cider vinegar rinse; 1 part vinegar to 4 parts water, pour rinse over at end and leave on. I LOVE my baths!!blue dog
[notify]
Rufio

I don't walk, I- prance!

Barked: Fri Dec 10, '10 11:04am PST 
What does the apple cider vinegar do to their coat? thinking
[notify]

Rufio

I don't walk, I- prance!

Barked: Fri Dec 10, '10 11:27am PST 
I just googled the benefits, I will rinse Rufio with ACV after his bath this weeknd, hopefully it will help with his itchiness! I noticed you are full of natural remedies to our pom fur babies Satori! way to go
[notify]
Satori

Will Pose For- Food!!!!!!

Barked: Sat Dec 11, '10 7:56am PST 
Arf-arf, Rufio!!! Thank you, I like natural remedies to try first or as preventative. Mostly, they can't hurt to try, are inexpensive and, of course, natural! Check out the following link:

www.earthclinic.com
cheer
[notify]
Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 3:44pm PST 
nice idea, satori!!! LIIIIIKEE!!!way to go
[notify]
Ouija

its ouija- monster!

Barked: Sat Dec 18, '10 8:53pm PST 
I switch between a black enhancing shampoo and earthbath oatmeal shampoo smile
[notify]
Lucky (RIP- 1/23/10- 2/1/14)

Treat? Where?- OOH! TOYS!!

Barked: Sat Dec 18, '10 11:11pm PST 
I also use the Oatmeal formula just the Hartz brand from walmart but still a friend recommended it and it works! his coat is super soft and easy to brush i love it! If i cant get him to a groomer i will for sure use this brand!smile
[notify]
Skyline

Snow- Queen

Barked: Sat Jan 8, '11 4:19pm PST 
We use Tropiclean and just waiting on our first set of Tropiclean SPA to get here to try for the first time smile
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sat Jan 8, '11 7:52pm PST 
Skyline we like the Tropiclean too.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2