GO!

Ty HAS A HOME! He came up clean on vet appt!

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Frank

My dog is- spoiled, as he- should be!

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 4:28am PST 
For anyone that has been following Ty's story. I first started off with him trying to figure out if he was a wolf hybrid, ugh, that was fun, then set on the adoption process supposedly UTD on shots and neutered, found him a home then found out he had no shots but neutered and the adoption almost fell through.
Well, he went to the vet yesterday and Ty is UTD on shots, had all vaccines, is HW FREE, and he will be going to his forever home on Saturday.
His new family is super excited although a little sad that Ty came in at only 53lbs!!!!

His weight is 53 lbs and the vet said he should be closer to 70.
They are really looking forward to getting him healthy and giving a lot of love and nurturing. He is renamed Ty-Dye as I said before and I couldn't be happier to where he is going!!
YEAH!!!!
[notify]
Ty - ADOPTED

Living the- Dream!

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 4:29am PST 
I have a forever home now!
And I will be putting on some much needed weight!
snoopy
[notify]
Harlow

st. francis of- asses

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 4:48am PST 
Yay Ty!!!!!! snoopysnoopysnoopy Great job Frank! Hope Ty has a happy and healthy life from here on out!
[notify]

Frank

My dog is- spoiled, as he- should be!

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 5:30am PST 
Thanks Harlow! I'm SOOOO excited! I will be meeting up with Ty and my friend Saturday morning! I can't even say how excited I am!

After this, I am pretty sure that I will be off doing this again for a Blue Pit Bull, 18 mths that someone has been coming to me about several times asking me to take him. 'Daughter is pregnant, dog jumps too much...blah, blah, blah', they never trained the dog and expected it to know boundries apparently, won't go on my rant for that yet.

This is Ty's GLORY, gonna enjoy it a bit!!! happy dancehappy dance
[notify]
Phoebe, CGC

I'm a Brussel- Sprout!

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 8:38am PST 
Fantastic! I was not familiar with Ty's story - had to check out his page - and oh, did my heartstrings give a tug! My Mal mix Dakotah was the light of my life for sixteen years, and I am sure that Ty will give his new family the same joy. So great to hear about such a beautiful dog getting a wonderful new home. Thank you for your part in his journey to a new and better life!
[notify]
Bella and- Daisy CGC

I'm a Meanie

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 9:03am PST 
That is sooo great!

I'm so happy for you and him and his new family! party
[notify]
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 9:06am PST 
Good for Ty and good for YOU, Frank! cloud 9
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 9:09am PST 
Oh, that IS a happy ending! Gold stars to you Frank, and best wishes to Ty in his new life!
[notify]
Lilith

I'm a trilingual- dog!

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 9:23am PST 
Good job Frank!!!! Congrats to Ty!! cheersnoopy
[notify]
Ty - ADOPTED

Living the- Dream!

Barked: Thu Jul 1, '10 9:38am PST 
Thanks so much guys! This is the best outcome I could have hoped for!
His new dad is actually an old HS friend of mine and that makes me really comfortable. He is knowledgable and passionate about dogs and has always had a BIG heart!
I also know that I'll get update pics of him as he gains weight and goes from a mistreated, underweight and unwanted pup to a happy, healthy, loooved pup!
dancing
I really am happy, I feel like I won the lottery!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3