GO!

Ahhhhh! My Dogster's all weird! What's going on?? Is it 2012??

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Marlowe, RN,- CGC

Seize life by- the big stick!

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 2:23pm PST 
wink

Like the changes, Dogster. I'll take green over orange any day of the week.
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 2:26pm PST 
Meh, I'm not really a fan....it just seems like a giant add for weed b gone or something. It's a boring background...no creativity. All this talk of aesthetics made me think that they were really working hard, but they settled on a basic grass background? Yeah....definitely could do without. It makes the page too busy.
[notify]
Carebear RIP- 1/19/10

Forever my- inspiration

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 2:32pm PST 
For some reason, the grass feels harsh on my eyes. I guess it's like Sanka said...too busy. It is a lovely shade of green though. I just wish I had a solid color option, because this is going to drive me bonkers.
[notify]

Echo

mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 2:56pm PST 
I thought I went to the wrong site, it startled me. laugh out loud I'm not sure if I like it yet or not, I'll have to wait and see.confused I agree about the background. I like the color green, but the grass is too much.
[notify]
Luna

little miss- happy tail

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 3:02pm PST 
i hope there are more changes to come... at lease make the grass a fixed background. it messes with my eyes to have it scrolling with the rest of the forum.

otherwise, everything is alright. all new things take an adjustment period.
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 3:17pm PST 
Hi everywoof,

Sorry the changes had to come all at once. We hope you've found that the Community tab is the place to find all your mail, groups, friends, etc.

The background will be changing on a regular basis. If you have any suggestions of what you'd like to see just let us know.

Many many woofs!

Ted @ HQ
Henry Miller

He's a tramp,- but they love- him!

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 3:27pm PST 
I like it a lot!! The font is way easier to read and the grass doesn't bother me at all. I think it's nice. Way to go!way to go
[notify]
Roswell,- CGC, NPC

Fly free, Beau.- Cancer sucks :(

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 3:27pm PST 
eek Wow, lots of changes, eh? I was just on here a little while ago and it didn't look at all like this. I'll let you know what I think once I have a look around. way to go
[notify]
PrincessMorn- ingstar

Adopt a Pup-U- Will Be Glad U- Did

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 3:31pm PST 
I Luv all the changes!! It is so much easier to see everything with the new font, the colors are cool and the links are great too!

I am glad that you will change the background and hopefully a fixed background.

The Petfinder link doesn't work, IE says it's a broken link.

All in all, GREAT JOB TED AND HQ!!applauseapplausecheercheerdancing

Thank you for all your hard work! applausebig grin
[notify]
Wiley

Where's that- rabbit?

Barked: Tue May 25, '10 3:39pm PST 
Where is the "My Forum Posts" tab now? Anyone know. It was a bit of a shock to see the change, but I'll get used to it I suppose.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16