GO!

Samson the Doberman

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Samson

Did I do- that????

Barked: Sat Apr 24, '10 5:51am PST 
Good bye Samson. You were my baby, as big as you were. You were my husband and I's first "child". I will miss and love you forever. I hope one day I can meet you again in heaven.

Samson died from eating cotton out of a comforter he tore open. you never know what they can get into frown He had surgery but didn't make it...
[notify]
Harlow

st. francis of- asses

Barked: Sat Apr 24, '10 8:18am PST 
I am so very sorry for your loss. Samson was a beautiful pup! hug
[notify]
Brutus

Tennis ball,- tennis ball,- tennis ball...

Barked: Sat Apr 24, '10 9:06am PST 
I am so sorry to hear about your loss cry Just know that they did everything they could to save him. Rest in peace, Samson
[notify]

Raven RIP- 9/17/97-12/1- 6/08

Running free- with Daddy at- the Bridge

Barked: Sat Apr 24, '10 5:46pm PST 
hughugSamson and Familyhughug

So sorry to hear that you've joined us Bridge pups. We'll all welcome you with open paws and help you keep watch over your people.
[notify]
Carebear RIP- 1/19/10

Forever my- inspiration

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 1:26pm PST 
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. It is never easy to say goodbye to our best friends. I wish your heart a speedy recovery, and Samson a beautiful pair of angel wings. little angel
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 3:02pm PST 
So so sorry for your loss.
What a great looking dog.
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Darwin, CGC

I'm not short!- I'm fun-sized!

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 5:46pm PST 
I am very sorry for the loss you and your husband are experiencing. Samson was a handsome boy. Our hearts go out to you and your family in this time of sadness.

hug
[notify]
Zeke- 1994-2005- R.I.P.

R.I.P. Zeke,- momma luvs you- always

Barked: Tue Apr 27, '10 9:55am PST 
We are so sorry for your sudden loss. Samson has a lot of new friends at the bridge. Our Furbabies will furever live in our hearts.
[notify]
♥The- Tater Tots!

STOMPIN- G 4- SALLY

Barked: Tue Apr 27, '10 10:05pm PST 
hughughughug
[notify]
goldie

shes so cute

Barked: Wed Apr 28, '10 2:39am PST 
come and join me samson at the rainbow bridge we can play together, i have only been here 4 weeks
[notify]