Samson the Doberman

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Did I do- that????
Barked: Sat Apr 24, '10 5:51am PST 
Good bye Samson. You were my baby, as big as you were. You were my husband and I's first "child". I will miss and love you forever. I hope one day I can meet you again in heaven.

Samson died from eating cotton out of a comforter he tore open. you never know what they can get into frown He had surgery but didn't make it...

st. francis of- asses
Barked: Sat Apr 24, '10 8:18am PST 
I am so very sorry for your loss. Samson was a beautiful pup! hug

Tennis ball,- tennis ball,- tennis ball...
Barked: Sat Apr 24, '10 9:06am PST 
I am so sorry to hear about your loss cry Just know that they did everything they could to save him. Rest in peace, Samson

Raven RIP- 9/17/97-12/1- 6/08

Running free- with Daddy at- the Bridge
Barked: Sat Apr 24, '10 5:46pm PST 
hughugSamson and Familyhughug

So sorry to hear that you've joined us Bridge pups. We'll all welcome you with open paws and help you keep watch over your people.
Carebear RIP- 1/19/10

Forever my- inspiration
Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 1:26pm PST 
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. It is never easy to say goodbye to our best friends. I wish your heart a speedy recovery, and Samson a beautiful pair of angel wings. little angel

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 3:02pm PST 
So so sorry for your loss.
What a great looking dog.
Darwin, CGC

I'm not short!- I'm fun-sized!
Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 5:46pm PST 
I am very sorry for the loss you and your husband are experiencing. Samson was a handsome boy. Our hearts go out to you and your family in this time of sadness.

Zeke- 1994-2005- R.I.P.

R.I.P. Zeke,- momma luvs you- always
Barked: Tue Apr 27, '10 9:55am PST 
We are so sorry for your sudden loss. Samson has a lot of new friends at the bridge. Our Furbabies will furever live in our hearts.
♥The- Tater Tots!

Barked: Tue Apr 27, '10 10:05pm PST 

shes so cute
Barked: Wed Apr 28, '10 2:39am PST 
come and join me samson at the rainbow bridge we can play together, i have only been here 4 weeks