GO!

The biggest HEARTBREAK of my life!! 2/24/2010

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
cezar

Barked: Fri Feb 26, '10 7:26am PST 
Ceazar was taken from us on my birthday on 2/24/2010, He was hit by an f150 truck and the driver kept going,the police won't help. There should be some kind of punishment for these people who does these hit and runs. I feel so helpless! What can we do?
[notify]
"Gunner" Da- Big Boy- Angel

Da Big Boy- Rules, I AM the- Big Boy!

Barked: Fri Feb 26, '10 8:46am PST 
I am so sorry about your beautiful pup, and I am sorry that someone would do such harm and not at least stop to help.
We lost our Big Boy Gunner on Monday 2'22'10 so I know how your heart is hurting. Know that Cesar is in God's loving arms and not in any pain, I will keep you in my prayers and ask that Gunner runs to meet Cesar at the Rainbow Bridge.
If you go onto The A Team under groups you will find a few pupsters who can make Cesar his new wings.
If you need anyone to cry with you please pawmail me, we can cry together.
God bless you
[notify]
Harlow

st. francis of- asses

Barked: Fri Feb 26, '10 9:05am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you as you try to make it thru this difficult time without your precious puppy.
[notify]

MAIZY

Things to- do--Places to- go!

Barked: Fri Feb 26, '10 9:12pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss . I don't know how some people can be so heartless . We will be praying for you hughug
[notify]
Riley

Run. Play. Love.

Barked: Sat Feb 27, '10 7:20am PST 
I am so sorry.
[notify]
Baron

SQUIRRELS!!!!

Barked: Sat Feb 27, '10 10:26am PST 
What a beautiful pup.... way too young to be taken like that.... so sorry for your loss. hug
[notify]
quigley

wigley- quigley,the- quigster

Barked: Sat Feb 27, '10 11:50am PST 
This is so sad, a beautiful pup, he would not have stood a chance with that truck. My mum is in tears too, we send lots of love and hugs hugTo all of you. A baby boxer boy runs free at rainbow bridge. dog
[notify]
Snickers

Momma is the- center of the- universe...

Barked: Sat Feb 27, '10 7:41pm PST 
I'm sorry for your loss.

I lost my very first dog this way as well. The driver did stop, but it didn't matter, it wasn't her fault and my concern was in getting my dog in the car and to a Vet.

The driver is not at fault. If it was a child, it still would not have been his fault. The road is for the cars, pedestrians stay out.

Forgive, and like I did, make room in your heart for another who needs you.
[notify]
Ella- Cinderella

Yoo muffs- abquits if da- shoe nods fids!

Barked: Sun Feb 28, '10 1:06pm PST 
You are in my thoughts and prayers.hug
[notify]
CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Barked: Sun Feb 28, '10 10:29pm PST 
Sorry for your loss . I can imagine your pain!
God bless you and your family in this time of sorrowhughug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3