GO!

Tears...

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Gypsy- ♥

Making The- Angels SMILE!

Barked: Mon Dec 28, '09 2:27pm PST 
I'm sorry that I don't know a lot of you, but know that my tears fall as I read your heartfelt messages for your loved ones.

I must admit that I tend to "shy away" from this forum...sometimes I just can't handle the grief and pain that I see in others.

And yet, when I do come here, I see that the amount of love here is overwhelming. Not only for those who have passed, but from those who are here to support the grieving.

May you all find comfort in your time of deep sadness and loss. I've learned from my own experience that time doesn't necessarily take away the hurt. The hurt subsides...and then sneaks up on you and you're overtaken with tears. And it's OK. I've learned that it's OK to succumb to my moments of grief again...even though it's been 6 and a half years for my Gypsy. I love my Tipper immensely...but Tipper is not Gypsy...as my next Dal will not be Gypsy or Tipper. There is a unique bond with every animal...one that we are lucky to partake in...even if only for a little while.

Sending love your way...and hopes that time will help to heal, and that the memories will stay strong.

Dogster is truly a great place. I'm honored to be among humans who care so deeply for their pets.
[notify]
Sallie Mae

Sallie Mae

Barked: Mon Dec 28, '09 2:39pm PST 
Gypsy--so beautifully said.
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Tue Dec 29, '09 2:02pm PST 
very well said gypsy
[notify]

Bean, always- in my heart

Let's go Red- Sox!!!

Barked: Tue Dec 29, '09 6:37pm PST 
So eloquent, Gypsy, and so true...

Even after eight years, I still cry for Bean. And the love and support I got when I lost Miles last spring was overwhelming. This may be a sad forum, but you know that here your loved one is never "just a dog".
[notify]
Reese

Run free Reese,- I love you girl.

Barked: Wed Dec 30, '09 12:18am PST 
Yes this is a sad section in this forum but when you lose a family member, your dog, you need support from people and more from just one person. Reese has been gone for about 16 hours and I am still overwhelmed and I've been crying half the time. When the day comes for us though, we will meet our pets once again and be happy.
[notify]
☆Edie,- NPC☆

Play- nice!!

Barked: Wed Dec 30, '09 6:03am PST 
Well-barked, Gypsy. I hope to have many more years with my furmily, but I know someday we will be pawrted. It does help to know, howlever, that we will be reunited again, on the Rainbow Bridge.cloud 9
[notify]
diogy

Barked: Tue Jan 5, '10 5:37pm PST 
Bless you Gypsy for your post.
It is nice to gather with those that have felt the pain of loosing an animal. Bless Everyone on this site.
[notify]