GO!

Please vote for World's Cutest Dog - he has cancer and deserves to win!

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Dogster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

MacDuffy

Barked: Fri Sep 18, '09 3:05pm PST 
Please vote for World's Cutest Dog - he has cancer and deserves to win!
My poor two year old puppy has mast cell cancer. He just went through major surgery and will most likely need further treatment. Your vote will help pay for his chemotherapy and other medications. Please click below to vote. You can vote once per day. Thank you!! http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=FC8E508C8952208FFA9B2 23D0BBEE259

Edited by author Mon Sep 21, '09 9:34am PST

[notify]
pedro - 1995-2009

pedroski the- pony

Barked: Sat Sep 19, '09 7:03pm PST 
I will vote. Hope it helps
hughug
[notify]
Meatball{Mea- ty}- 2002-2010

Die Cancer Die- !!!!!!!

Barked: Fri Sep 25, '09 8:37pm PST 
I will vote as well.
Die cancer die !
[notify]

Daggit- (Rainbow- Bridge,- 9/20/1

Barked: Sat Sep 26, '09 7:27pm PST 
I tried to vote but the link didn't work. I recently posted in her too ... my girl has bone cancer. cry I'm sure they will both beat it!!!!
[notify]
Lucy

Lucy the- Campaigner

Barked: Sun Sep 27, '09 1:26pm PST 
Hi McDuffy:

I just learned that the Cutest Dog Competition lets you vote for more than one dog! I am voting for you and saying a little prayer you get all your medical needs met.

The link you have doesn't work. You need to edit it. Mom discovered the problem, you have an extra space between the two 2's (following the B in your address.

Good luck in the competition. There are so many wonderful dogs in this competition. It is pretty tough to break out of the pack. Mom just discovered the top contenders have votes in the thousands. I'm sure this is disappointing news to you as it was to me. You never know, tommorrow is another day and the competition is for a few more weeks!
[notify]