GO!

Gibson, World's Tallest Dog, dies of cancer

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Autumn- (R.I.P.)

My first and- last dog.

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '09 7:04pm PST 
Gibson, the Guinness Book of World Records' tallest dog, died just months after having his front leg amputated because of cancer. Gibson had been featured on many TV shows and was a sweet and gigantic Harlequin Great Dane.

Rest in Peace, Gibson!

http://www.remembergibson.com/shop/
[notify]
Autumn- (R.I.P.)

My first and- last dog.

Barked: Fri Aug 14, '09 2:30pm PST 
How sad that no one cares that dear gentle Gibson died. But we angel doggies will take care of him!
[notify]
Monty

For ever in my- heart

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 1:05am PST 
We read about it, we were so sad to hear, he was a gentle giant who must of led a terrific life.
[notify]

Grizzley Bear

Why is every dog- better than me?

Barked: Sat Aug 15, '09 2:15pm PST 
How sad! I was shocked to see that he died! I did not know! Rest in peace Gibson!
[notify]
quigley

wigley- quigley,the- quigster

Barked: Sun Aug 16, '09 12:05pm PST 
R.I.P Gibson.little angel
[notify]
Oreo

Born to chase- squirrels

Barked: Sun Aug 16, '09 12:55pm PST 
Poor Gibson! I can not quit thinking about him!
[notify]
Tiggles- (CGC, SILIF)- IN LOVING

Give LOVE to get- LOVE-Adopt a- Dog!

Barked: Mon Aug 17, '09 6:29pm PST 
little angel Rest in Peace, Gibson hughug
[notify]