GO!

Woof Woof Arf Woof (Hey I am new)

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Louie

Nose to the- ground! Sniff- Sniff Sniff

Barked: Thu Jul 23, '09 7:51pm PST 
I am the co-owner of a adorable little baby beagle. My boyfriend got him from a friend of his step-dads. Puppy shots and all for free. Louis or Louie as we call him, was named after Louis Armstrong, the trumpet player. Louie was the last puppy in the litter to find a home. Stop by and read more about him and if your doggy wants to be his buddy then by all means request!snoopyblue dogpuppy
[notify]
charli

im- pugglishous!!!!

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 5:23pm PST 
hi im new to dogster and this is my first day on this website and i think it is a super great idea and i cant wait to get started exploring and if you wanna be my pup pal that would be cool i have three dogs a puggle, terrier, and a mix breed and they have no friends so far frown

puppy
[notify]
Shiloh

The One and- Only!

Barked: Sat Jul 25, '09 2:15am PST 
Hi there, Louie!wave Welcome to dogster! Hope you enjoy it here!blue dogpuppydog Oh yah, I sent ya a PPR!happy dance
[notify]

Lucy

Born to be cute

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '09 12:57pm PST 
Hi Louie wave

Hi Charli wave

Welcome to dogstersnoopy
[notify]
Valentine

Daddy's Princess

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '09 6:38pm PST 
wave Welcome! We've sent you and your families PPR's!
[notify]
GO AWAY DAD

I eat- everything.

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 9:25pm PST 
Hi Louie and Charli! big grinwave
Welcome to Dogster!!

I'm off to send you a Pup Pal Request! way to go
[notify]

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '09 12:20pm PST 
Hi Louie and Charli welcome to the forums !!
[notify]
Megan

Little Diva!

Barked: Wed Jul 29, '09 6:17pm PST 
Hi Louie, welcome to Dogster. It's a fun place to hang out and meet friends.cheer
[notify]