GO!

What breed is my puppy?!?!?!?!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Orca

Whats- black&white &- the cutest ever?- ME!

Barked: Mon Jul 20, '09 9:27am PST 
(Orca's picture)This is Orca, the people that we got her from said her mother was a Saint Bernard, but that they had no idea what her father was... Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

(Tail picture) Her tail sticks out & shoots down like in this picture, but only when she's at rest, otherwise it's up & curled toward her head or wagging like crazy, haha.

Thanks!

Edited by author Mon Jul 20, '09 9:48am PST

[notify]
Tohbi - Deceased- 10/04/2013

Blue-Eyed Devil

Barked: Mon Jul 20, '09 9:29am PST 
Omidog! What a LOOKER you are! I may be biased, tho'

I have no idea what your daddy was, but you're gorgeous. Very houndy/cur to me (but that's what I am).

Edited by author Mon Jul 20, '09 9:29am PST

[notify]
Orca

Whats- black&white &- the cutest ever?- ME!

Barked: Mon Jul 20, '09 9:46am PST 
Thanks! We though she looked like she had Pit Bull or boxer in her, but we want to get other's opinions.

Edited by author Mon Jul 20, '09 9:50am PST

[notify]

Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Mon Jul 20, '09 10:29am PST 
She looks like a newfie mix: http://www.pupcity.com/images/adpics/06134123926511_1.jpg
[notify]
Duppy- Conquerer- ~*CGC*~

cesorship wont- silence my bark

Barked: Mon Jul 20, '09 8:14pm PST 
Maybe American Bulldog? Possibly pit, but her ears look a bit large. Maybe some dane? Her paws are huge! I bet when she gets to be about 6 months it will be easier to tell by how she starts filling out height and girth-wise. One thing is for sure, she is absolutely adorable!!!! I love that picture of her sitting next to your dane...cloud 9 she is TOO cute!
[notify]