GO!

BOL AT PETA! And omd! Is this a joke! Its not funny

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Rosie

Is your breed- next? Ban BSL.

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 11:16pm PST 
BOL!
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Look at this:
https://www.petacatalog.org/prodinfo.asp?number=HP220

I have to admit, I do do this sometimes with flies, but I hate creepy crawlies! I cant believe that they actually invented this. This is a thread to laugh at PETA. Post you funny PETA stories here!
Dogster HQ; Please dont take this down! It is all in good fun! And plus, they want to ban the owning of dogs! eek AND they support BSL! eek
I know right!
Here is some more funny stuff:

http://www.savewildelephants.com/

That one wasn't funny. Just stupid. HELLO! The only reasons zoos exist is to keep endangered animals alive! Jeez! The Toronto Zoo had lots of elephants and they are VERY happy! Tons of food, water, friends, and space!
R.I.P Tessa little angel

Never!

http://www.peta.org/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=192 73

OMD I JUST FOUND THIS::::::::::

http://puppyprofits.com/

OMD THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!
[notify]
Noel

Pretty in Pink- ;)

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 11:53pm PST 
Don't worry the puppyprofit stuff is a scam.. Just look at some of the "testimonials":

"I only spent $600 converting my back yard and promoting my first fight. Now I make almost $10,000 a week and I don't even like dogs!

M. Vick - Atlanta, GA"
and the this one:

"I've held dog fights in my back yard for years and I'm barely under investigation!

Mary Beth K. - Miami, FL"

and then, " there are veterinarians on hand", yeah, I'm sure there are certified vets on hand at an illegal activity... So rediculous.
[notify]
Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 5:59am PST 
OMG, the puppy profit?? Dogfighting is fun, exciting, and LEGAL??
[notify]

Magnum NAJ- O-TN-N OJC- WV-N

Run fast, run- clean!

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 6:18am PST 
That is just sad, I wonder how many people actually believe that. You can look at the pics and tell the dogs, are torn up, and look unhappy. Makes me sick. Glad it's a fake. Love the tetimonial:

"I'm barely under investigation!"
M.Vick, Atlanta, GA.

That's a good one!laugh out loud

PETA's so weird, I sometimes read their magazines just to see how looloo they are. Sometimes I just wanna die out laugh, and have to remind myself I'm in the library.BOL
[notify]
Daddy

Changing one- mind at a time - APBT style

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 12:41pm PST 
I detest PeTA just as much as the next person (unless of course the next person is Ingrid Newkirk or Wayne Pacelle wink ), but I actually like the "catch-a-bug" product concept. I'm not a big fan of most large spiders that look like recluses, funnel web spiders, or hobo spiders, but if I know they aren't one of those I'd much rather relocate them than just smash them, my only beef with the product is that it's way too short, I want a really long handle when I'm catching those things (they tend to drop from ceilings and curtains unexpectedly)!
[notify]
Rosie

Is your breed- next? Ban BSL.

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 3:29pm PST 
Yeah! But I never thought anyone would actually invent it! I just use a cup and paper! I wouldnt buy it though, but yeah, its not funny... Do you think its a sick joke, or is it an anti-dog fighting thing?
[notify]
Bella Jean- Shanti

peace & wags!

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 6:14pm PST 
We live by a lake and have spiders galore. The catch-a-bug would sure beat scrambling for a glass and paper to scoop them up!
[notify]
Noel

Pretty in Pink- ;)

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 6:22pm PST 
Rosie, if you mean the puppyprofits thing, I think it's to stir up controversey since it's been their for a while, and I was on another forum about two years ago and it was posted and people flipped, thinking it was real and were emailing people about it, ect, ect. I'm not really sure though, however I know it's not real just by looking at the site.

But... Uh... Do places really sell doggie condoms? silenced
EDIT: Okay um just looked around that site... Ew... And all I did was read the sidebar and homepage!! That was enough!!

Edited by author Tue Jun 23, '09 6:40pm PST

[notify]
Isa BH CD- RAE HIC CGC- TDI

Love a bitch- with ball drive!

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 1:17am PST 
PETA is a waist of time.
[notify]
The Hounds- of- Bassetville- +3

Food? Where?!?

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 1:48am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudPETA actually got mad at Pres. Obama when he swatted and killed a fly. I must admit... when their is a fly in my house, I kill it. shh Butterflies I will catch and release, crickets I will catch and release, Grasshoppers, the same... But Wasps, Spiders, Roaches, Flies, and other creepy crawlies, thats why they invinted the Fly Swat.

I knew it wouldn't be long before PETA started a save the flies campaign.laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7