GO!

What do you feed your Boxer?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Logan

I can do no- wrong:)

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 11:38am PST 
I was just wondering what you feed your Boxer...raw, wet, dry, a mix or those? What brand of food do you use? Right now we use Wellness.
[notify]
Max

Somewhere there- is something I- can eat..

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 9:34pm PST 
We stick with Innova Adult Dry. It's the one thing all 4 of my dogs can eat. Max has allergies, and Fred is extremely picky. Sam and Xena will eat most foods (they've only ever had the super premium brands though). Canned food / homecooked is just for special treats (usually after a long hike or similar) for us.
[notify]
♥- Apollo- ♥

Mine! Mine!- Mine!

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 5:56am PST 
We feed Avoderm. I have a female with skin allergies and she seems to do great on this food.
I use to feed and love Iams products but we switched because the dogs seemed like they just were not getting enough.
We tried Canidae but the dogs didnt like the taste and that says a lot for my pack and my female's allergies went crazy. Even though it claimed to be wheat free it had something in it that wasnt good for her.
We do have to watch their weight more on the Avoderm then the Iams.
[notify]

Gwydion

Boxer Gentleman

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '09 1:23pm PST 
We do a rotation diet of high end kibbles as our free fed, then we do home cooked that is measure fed every day. As treats they get hoem cooked and raw.
[notify]
Tigger

Barked: Mon Jun 29, '09 11:08am PST 
I eat Nutro Lamb and Rice. I love it and since we switched to it, my allergies have been much better - I need to cut out all beef, corn and wheat.
[notify]
Otis

Play- hard...sleep- hard!

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 5:25pm PST 
I eat Nature Variety Prairie - Beef and Raw Ground Beef Meatballs...93% lean. I had a bit of trouble finding something that would settle in my stomach...this is the only combination that works...so I stick with it!
[notify]
Gwydion

Boxer Gentleman

Barked: Sun Aug 2, '09 12:26pm PST 
We are now fully home cooked. Mom makes all our foods now
[notify]
Max

Somewhere there- is something I- can eat..

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 11:06pm PST 
Gwydion applauseapplause

I wish I could, but I don't have the time... and for now, I am happy enough with kibble, but I would love to do a home diet. But, as my husband always points out, I don't even like cooking for us!

We did switch to Healthwise which is made by Natura Pets (same company that makes Innova) and is quite a bit cheaper than the Innova is.
[notify]
Roxy

Rox-Star

Barked: Mon Aug 10, '09 4:48pm PST 
Roxy eats dry food. Taste of the Wild the venison and buffalo blend to be precise, I heard great things about it and it has a 6 star rating. She loves it!puppy
[notify]
Layla

Classic Beauty

Barked: Mon Sep 28, '09 1:40pm PST 
wellness core ocean. Layla is allergic to red meat, Boo is allergic to poultry.. How lucky am I?! lol (those are just two of the dogs in the house)

their stool is soft on natural balance sweet potato and fish :-(
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3