GO!

Games I could play with my boys

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Angel

Have energy,- will run

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 9:00am PST 
Does anyone have any game ideas I could play with my 17 and 13 year old boys? They need to be high action and slightly on the wild isde without encouarging me to jump on them. I have been having a blast chasing them and jumping on them when I catch them. They love it and so do I, but mommy says we can't play that way. See I forget now when I meet starngers or see joggers they don't like me jumping on them. I am only 9 months, but my boys and I are real athletes and we don't like just tossing some old ball.snoopy
[notify]
Cassie

Hyper - runrunrunrun- play with me!- run..

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 11:14am PST 
Have you tried that dog sport thingy where its like cross country running but dog/owner are bungee'd together? I love that and it wares me and my mom out! also a leash & rollerskates are fun! its fun that my mom can keep up with me for once! My mom also built me an agility course with jumps and tunnels and weaving poles. Its training, exercise and kinda like a game! I enjoy competing too, but that may not be an option for some... Me and my mom also go swimming at the local kennels wich they let us do cause my mom volunteers there! Have you tried rounding your humans up? I love doing that!
[notify]
Angel

Have energy,- will run

Barked: Mon Apr 6, '09 4:36pm PST 
thanks for the ideas. We will have to try them. What kind of bungee thing do I use?
[notify]

Cassie

Hyper - runrunrunrun- play with me!- run..

Barked: Wed Apr 8, '09 2:55pm PST 
We just use some elasticated rope...
but i dont think it matters
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Sat Apr 11, '09 5:49pm PST 
Besides swimming, theres always something that some call a flirt pole. Tie a stuffed duck or a favorite stuffed toy and turn in a slow circle... I just did this and Izzie totally loved it! Find a field and let Angel loose (if Angel has good recall) and watch the birds and bunnys fly... or run.
[notify]