GO!

Where does your dog sleep?

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Scrappy

just a really- big lap dog

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 4:24pm PST 
Mine both sleep with me in a twin sized bed. Hard to imagine a 42 lb dog and a 15 lb dog sharing a twin sized bed. Baylee takes up 95% of the bed while Scrappy and I have to share the rest. But I don't mind, they keep me warm.
Where does your dog(s) sleep?
[notify]
Xander

www.fancypawsbou- tique.com

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 4:29pm PST 
I normally sleep in the bed with my mommy & daddy. It's a king size bed so there's plenty of room! But every once in awhile I sleep in my own crate instead...still comfy but not as good as that human bed!
[notify]
Mullen

The Rookie

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 6:51pm PST 
Everyone is up on the bed as we're watching tv, the three little boys up in our arms and Trigger at our feet but once the light goes off Trigger and Cooper retreat to their own space in their own beds on our bedroom floor. Triggers got his gigantic flat pillow he sprawls out on, Cooper has his square super plush squishy pillow he curls up in. Fynny on the other hand is always nestled under our covers right between the hubby and I and rarely leaves before morning, unless it is to harass Cooper into a middle of the night play session. Sometimes then Cooper will hop up by me because there's no horseplay on the bed and they both know that.

Mullen is still house training so he sleeps in his bed (same as Coopers) that we put in his crate at night. Within the next couple of months I'm sure he'll join the other two in the beds on the floor or be up with us on the bed with Fynny. We'll leave that up to him when it comes time.way to go
[notify]

A team

Never fear the A- team is here!

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 7:48pm PST 
We snuggle in bed with mom and dad for about half an hour then we go to our crates to sleep. Mom thinks she would roll on us if we slept with her all night.
[notify]
Misty

Can I chase it?!

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 9:15pm PST 
Misty sleeps with me but Cassie usually sleeps on a big pile of blankets in m room. She sleeps with me when it gets really cold though.
[notify]
Chewy

Schnauzer Wowzer

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 12:22am PST 
Chewy moves around a lot at night but he usually starts off on the bed under the covers between mom and dad. Then migrates to the side of the bed and then eventually onto the floor. Sometime in the night he jumps back up on the bed and sleeps on mommy's feet were he can be found every morning!
[notify]
Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 5:54am PST 
Bingley starts out on the floor, in his doggy bed. He knows how to jump in my bed now, but he knows he's not allowed to. He must ask to get in bed, and is only allowed to when I pick him up. So he sleeps half the night on the floor, and the other half on my bed (he gets too hot to be covered) snuggled next to me.
[notify]
Pebbles - *Retired SD*

Frosty Paws?- Heck yes, I want- some!

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 8:36am PST 
Pebbles sleeps on the floor next to the bed on her memory foam dog bed that I got from WalMart. She's only allowed to visit on the bed (with my permission) and then I tell to go to bed and she jumps down and curls up on her bed.
[notify]
Abby

No tugs, just- hugs!

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 9:15am PST 
Abby sleeps in her crate at the moment, for the sanity of me and her because she isn't house trained. LOL. naughty
[notify]
Abby NPC ~- CGC, TDI

Ban Breed- Specific- Legislation

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 11:02am PST 
Shadow and I both sleep in bed with mom and dad! My mom, dad, 100lb me and 80lb Shadow in a queen size bedlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10