GO!

Ginger is gone

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts

My Angel

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 6:57pm PST 
Ginger is gone...she was sleeping in the hallway after we came home from the vet and then we had a blackout so I was running around lighting candles and things and then when the power came back on and I went to pet her she was barely breathing and very cold.
Ginger is my heart dog...my baby. I don't know what I am going to do without her...

Edited by author Tue Oct 28, '08 6:57pm PST

[notify]
Paris - In loving- Memory

To know him is- to love him

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 7:15pm PST 
Ginger hughughug Sending hugs and prayers to your family at this time hughug
[notify]
Cherokee- Forever- Loved Cherry

Our Precious- Angel Cherry

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 7:23pm PST 
little angellittle angel Welcome to the Bridge Ginger!!! little angellittle angel

Angel Hugs to your family!!hughug
[notify]

Tonka- (forever in- our hearts)

Don't Worry Be- Happy

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 7:50pm PST 
I just got to the bridge myself on Sunday. My mom still cries all the time, she misses be very much.

It is hard for our moms to let us golittle angel
[notify]
The Roo- Crew™- ©®

We go together- like peas &- carrots

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 8:05pm PST 
Ginger,
I so sorry you had to go away from your Mommy.

Losing you will be very hard on her, so please, send her messages when you can.

Ginger's Mommy,
Please, look up. Look to the sky and watch for your sign. I promise you, if you have an open mind and heart, you will see it.

With love and joining in sorrow
hughughug
Duchess

Save a- Life:- Adopt!

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 8:28pm PST 
Oh Ginger... I am soooo sooooo sorry you had to leave your Mom.

I totally agree with Roo Crew. Your Mom needs to look for signs from you. She'll never be without you. When Lucky Boo left Mom in June, she saw the most beautiful clouds she'd ever seen (rays of light shining through), for about two months. I think there is a picture of it on his page. He is her heart, just like you are your mom's. She didn't think she'd be able to function without him. And it was hard, still is a lot of the time. But she feels his presence sometimes, and that brings comfort.

Again, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Your mom is in my thoughts and prayers, and those of all my family members, feline and canine alike.

Love,
Duchess, Rafa, and the cats
Mocha Bear- (Mokie),- VGG, KPA,

CEO of Rewarding- Behaviors Dog- Training

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 8:35pm PST 
Ginger,

You always will have a place of honor in the Hall of Fame for the World's Greatest Dogsters and in our hearts.

Ginger's mom,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
[notify]
Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts

My Angel

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 8:59pm PST 
I am so heart broken... Ginger was my first dog I owned as my dog and she was my heart. She was the sweetest, most gentle and friendly dog I've ever met and born to be a therapy dog (which she was for the last 6+ years)... I've never met a dog as tolerant as Ginger was, she loved everyone she met whether it be an adult, child, dog, cat, ferret, hamster, etc...
She did so much for me in the 10 years I was blessed to have her in my life... I would not be the same person I am now if not for her and most of my friends I have I would never have met without Ginger. We did so much together as well, tried many different activities and sports, went on trips and learned a lot of things together.
I don't know what to do without her. We had 10 years together but I don't think even 100 years would have been enough. Tonight just before she passed away there was a power outage on the whole block and I feel like the light is still out without her. I think that the power going out was a sign of such a wonderful Golden light going out of this world...
[notify]
Oliver -- My Beloved -

Dogs make you a- better human

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 9:45pm PST 
I am so sorry Ginger had to leave----you are right---a golden light left you that night; but I assure you Ginger will always be a light in your world. I know this because my heartdog, Oliver, is so much a part of my life though he left seven months ago. They bring so much to our lives and leave us broken; but better. Ginger sounds so special; and my heart goes out to you now. Bless you , and sweet Ginger....run free and watch over Mommy--send her little messages like Oliver does for me.
[notify]
Neville @ The Rainbow Bridge

Forever Loved

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '08 9:57pm PST 
hughughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5