GO!

What breed of dog is Sage?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

SAGE

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '08 11:19am PST 
I have always wondered what breed sage is, I found a few pictures on here that led me to believe he is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever or at least from that breed. What do you guys think.
[notify]
Sage

Loony goony.

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '08 6:51pm PST 
Haha, I have a lovely Chessie named Sage! He looks like he could be a Chessie, or at least a Chessie mix. Have you asked the vet?
[notify]
Bonnie and- Clyde In- Loving Me

Squeeze me.

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '08 7:10pm PST 
A stray showed up two days ago and like Sage's owner I was wondering if she might be at least part Chesapeake Bay. She is a young female and quite thin but otherwise seems very healthy. She's a very friendly dog and it's a shame that someone would take her and dump her out in the country like that. This photo isn't very good but you can kind of see what she looks like.

Red
[notify]