GO!

Good dog movies...

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Logan

I like new pals!

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 10:22am PST 
I saw a DVD available last night at the store called The Retrievers. I had no idea it was from 2001. Is this a good movie at all? For a dog that it?

We were watching the dog show on Animal Planet the other night and Logan seemed to enjoy watching it. We have also watched some of the Air Bud movies. We've never really explored watching too much tv or movies with him.

Any other recommendations that our family might enjoy.
[notify]
♠- Ruger- ♠

Live to- Swim!!

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 11:34am PST 
My sister's cat absolutely LOVED Babe. My malamute for some reason loved the Lewis and Clark special that was on PBS a looooooong time ago (97 or 98?) My heeler loved the movie Spirit, even though it's a cartoon about horses...

Milo and Otis is really cute...
[notify]
Zack

formerly The- Very Hungry- Puppy-pillar

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 12:15pm PST 
Zack likes to watch any shows with dogs on them, especially ones with puppies.

Although he'll also watch anything on the Sci-Fi channel, which doesn't usually have dogs. I'm not sure why, but that's the only time I've ever seen him "watch" a whole episode of something.
[notify]

Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Tue Oct 14, '08 12:32pm PST 
Sandy enjoys ANY movie with dogs.

I highly recommend Oliver and Company. THough it's about a cat, there are dogs in it. And Good Boy. It's really, really cute. I've never watched The Retrievers; but, I've heard it's cute, too.
[notify]
Logan

I like new pals!

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 8:38am PST 
Thanks everypup! We'll take a look! smile
[notify]
Jackson

Futuristic Bow- Wow

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 4:39pm PST 
Oh, I liked the Retrievers--a typical cheesy Animal Planet movie, but still.
Our favorites include:
"Fluke"--tearjerker!
"My Dog Skip"--tearjerker!
"Top Dog"
"K-9"
[notify]
Fuzzy- Huskies Dog- Team

'09 Jr. Yukon- Quest- Red Lantern!

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '08 4:29pm PST 
I love watching movies with the dogs. Annie in particular always tries to find animals in the tv (she mostly goes for howling wolves though laugh out loud ).
[notify]
Fun On The- Run Kennel- Racing

'10 Junior- Iditarod, 6th- place!

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '08 5:04pm PST 
Can't forget Snow Dogs!!! It is a really funny movie...not the most factual, but good to laugh at wink
[notify]
Roanna

Guide dogs, the- ones others- emulate

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '08 9:25pm PST 
"Firehouse Dog"

"Ace of Hearts"

And dont forget that "Marley And Me" will be out in theatres next month.
[notify]
Mickey

Kisses and- carrots!

Barked: Fri Oct 24, '08 8:34am PST 
Anyone see, "When Dogs Rule"? I think it came out about 3 years ago.
Looked funny/cute....?
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3