GO!

New

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Rusty

Momma's Boy!

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '08 10:59pm PST 
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself to some possible new friends! 3 weeks ago Momma brought me home. I am a 3 month old stag red baby boy from a local breeder. I now have a 6-year-old red heeler for a brother and a 7-year-old tabby cat for a sister. I'm loving my new family so much. I love to sleep and cuddle with momma! I'm such a momma's boy. And daddy is my personal jungle gum I love to crawl all over him. But I'm also very shy and skidish around non family members. Next week we start puppy class which momma hopes will help bring me out of my shell.
[notify]
Rey

The Underpants- Bandit

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 7:29pm PST 
Hi, Rusty! Nice to meet you! I'm Rey and I'm new here, too! I don't have any brothers or sisters, but I have two neighbor dogs and my girlfriend Skye at my grandparents' house! Good luck with class!!
[notify]
Fynnigan

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '08 1:28pm PST 
You're adorable!

Welcome!

Although I have to say you look more JRT to me than min pin, especially in your face. Maybe I'm just used to looking at Fynnigans face all day and it's because you guys' faces don't look much alike that I think I'm seeing another breed in you thinking

Good luck with your puppy classes, those are great!
[notify]