GO!

New foster dog and foster parents!

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Ryder aka- Rye

I'm for adoption- again.

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 11:05am PST 
I'm new!!
I am a foster but I act like I have always lived here!! Yup, I mesh that well!! I came right in and hung out and played! We even went for a walk!
The only thing mommy is working on besides getting to know me better is finding a food I will eat. I am being a bit stubborn with that one!!
So wish me luck in finding a fur ever home k? Mommy says I can start looking in about three weeks!
[notify]
Penny

Penny: Smart AND- Sweet

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 11:09am PST 
Good luck! smile
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Appreciate me- for the gift- that I am!

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 7:38pm PST 
A sweet beautiful pup like you surely won't need luck! wink
[notify]

King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '08 7:38pm PST 
A sweet beautiful pup like you surely won't need luck! wink
[notify]
Ryder aka- Rye

I'm for adoption- again.

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '08 9:54am PST 
Awwwwww thanks!!
I'm having a great time at my foster home! You should see all the work my foster mommy is doing to try and find something I want to eat!! Giggle. Kind of fun!
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Sat Aug 16, '08 2:06am PST 
I've never grasped the concept of dog food so Mom knows that game well. She found that I like Natural Balance Dog Food Rolls but they seem to have gone down in quality (lots of wheat, sugar, salt, etc). I love scrambled eggs and Mom used to add chopped food roll into the mix but it's been replace with lean beef. Yum!
[notify]
Ryder aka- Rye

I'm for adoption- again.

Barked: Sat Aug 16, '08 7:18am PST 
She JUST brought home some of that food roll last night!! I loved it, lots of junk!!
I ate some breakfast, piece by piece hand fed.
I'll tell them maybe I am an evening eater, but for now I am loving the attention!!
[notify]
Jasmine

Such a Happy- Girl

Barked: Sat Aug 16, '08 7:23am PST 
Ryder is so cute!! Congrats on your first foster doggie! hamster dance
Angus The- Warrior

Wag well and wag- often.

Barked: Sat Aug 16, '08 4:38pm PST 
Conga-rats on your first foster snoopy
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Sat Aug 16, '08 9:14pm PST 
It's yummy stuff, huh? Too bad the quality of ingredients isn't what it used to be. frown

You know what else is yummy? Feta cheese! I'll even (sometimes wink) eat canned or dry food, with a bit of feta mixed in.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2